Wednesday, September 22

A Big Thanks & Welcome!

Thank you all for your submissions to the project. I'm sorry I am unable to write back to all of you, but the amount of submissions has been incredible. I am slowly, but surely looking for an artist to fill the last spot in the project. Please be patient and understanding with me. I am just a single gal running this show :) I do truly appreciate the support I have been receiving for the project and am extremely grateful for your kind words. Thank you from the bottom of my heart :)

Lastly, I just want to give a big welcome to a few artists to the project:

Both Pin Pal girls will be joining us for Quilt #6. Hooray! Welcome Sam and Sarah! In addition, Pergylene Acuña from the Philippines has also joined the project! I'm very happy to have you be apart of this amazing project! Welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment