Wednesday, August 25

New Artist and New Artwork!

Friends,

It is amazing to me how much progress has been made over the past few months. Thanks to all the Paper Quilt artists who have placed their faith in me to make this project into something grand. Every time I look back and admire all of the artwork that has been sent in for this project, I feel extremely grateful that so many talented artists were so willing to participate. Especially now that it's been years since the end of the initial project, many of you still believe in the project and that makes me heart melt. I just wanted to let you all of you know how happy you have all made me feel and how appreciative I am to have you be apart of PQP. Thank you so much!

Before I go, I want to welcome a new artist to the project, Jinnie Lee of Lilacmoon Studio. Welcome Jinnie!!

Lastly, be sure to stop by Flickr to see all of the new art being submitted to PQP. You can now view Danita's artwork for the PQP! Thank you Danita! I love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment